Wednesday 5 September 2012

I Purchased Cheap Airsoft Gun To Protect Myself From Wild Animals


I am a wild life photographer. I shoot animals with my camera and not with my gun. But being in jungle involves its set of perils. Any time in the dead of the night or may be when you are busy capturing a deer, into your camera, you can be attacked by a wild wolf or a gruesome bear.

Cheap Airsoft Gun
The dangers involved in my job made me to think about procuring a Cheap Airsoft Gun. These come in three types - spring, electric and gas. My Cheap Airsoft Gun is made of heavy metal. It has many moving parts and an optional hop-up system. It delivers the most intense and realistic shots and can be adjusted like a real gun. Last winter I had to sojourn to rain forests in Germany. And I must tell you these undisturbed forests are really dense with tangled growth of vines and shrubs all over and no penetration of sunlight. And one night as I stepped outside my camp, from behind the trees a wolf came running and jumped over me. I could have died that day if I didn't have my pistol with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment